The Collectors of Depression Glass, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) Public Charity Organization. Our mission remains “to broaden the knowledge of, stimulate interest in, and aid in the preservation of glassware of the Depression Era”, while providing our organization's members and friends with up to date information on everything from our newsletter and calendar of club events, to providing resources for related interests, products and services.
- Learn more about who we are and what we do at ABOUT US.
- CONTACT US if you need any information about our club or if you have questions about glass that you collect or are interested in collecting.
- Our website features an EDUCATION section that will include helpful hints on collecting glass, care and repair of glass, using Depression and antique glass in your traditional, contemporary, or modern tablesettings, as well as other information for displaying your collection.
- Don't miss our GALLERY page when you visit our website. This page will feature photos of Depression and antique glass with information for the maker, pattern, and color to help you in identifying your glass items. There will be an opportunity for you to submit questions and photos of glass items you might need help in identifying.
- Look on our LINKS page to find information about another glass collecting club or related organization!
- A special feature of our website is our SPONSORS page where we will exhibit ads for related businesses in arts, antiques, collectibles, auctions, collectors and clubs, and estate appraisals and sales. We are identifying those related interest resources and extending an offer for space on our website at an annual price of $100.00. This nominal fee will provide information in a business card sized space and format, with your name, address, logo, phone number, e-mail, and web address, with a hyperlink to your email and/or website. This will be displayed for one full year from the date your information is posted.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity and would like to get your advertisement posted, check our SPONSORS page for complete information. Space is limited, so please contact us now!
- Interested in the benefits of membership to Collectors of Depression Glass, Inc.? See our MEMBERSHIP page for complete details of membership benefits, where and when we meet, and how you can join us in our mission to preserve Depression and antique glass.
- Last but definitely not least, you'll want to visit our CALENDAR section to see what's coming up on our schedule, not just for the immediate future, but for months in advance!
Follow us on Facebook at
Collectors of Depression Glass, Inc.